Athlete Sponsorship Program
My Physio is excited to announce their Athlete Sponsorship Program for up and coming sports stars. If the idea of free* physio treatment by expert physios who are among the highest qualified in the world interests you, ensure you read on and submit an application form.
My Physio employs Masters qualified physios because we are passionate about providing high level sports physiotherapy. Adam and Yianni are qualified Sports Physios with extensive experience in elite sports such as AFL, netball, soccer, swimming and tennis. Ruth is a qualified Musculoskeletal Physio with experience in the treatment and coaching of elite triathletes.
Access to expert health professionals is of paramount importance for injury prevention, safe and effective load management, performance, treatment of injuries and return to sport. My Physio understands the financial barriers that can prevent young athletes from accessing such care. We want to break down these barriers and give a handful of lucky young athletes every opportunity to excel in their chosen sport.
My Physio 12 Month Athlete Sponsorship Program
- Free* sport specific screening
- Free* injury assessment, treatment and management
- Free* advice and assistance with training programs/load management
- Free* sports specific strength / injury prevention programs when indicated
- Must submit an application form
- Must be under 26 years of age
- Must be currently competing/playing at a representative level
- Must be aspiring to become a professional or elite athlete in your sport
- Must live or belong to a club/team within 5Km of Sorrento
- Must give consent for My Physio to use your name, images, endorsement, etc on their website and social media pages.
- Must be willing to endorse My Physio occasionally on your personal social media pages.
* Private health insurance rebate will be charged with no out of pocket expense at the discretion of the treating physio and My Physio Perth.
Please submit an application with answers to the following questions and any additional information you feel is relevant. Email your application to [email protected].
- Name of club/organisation/etc:
- Current level of competition – eg. club / district / representative / state / national / international:
- Current weekly training/competing schedule:
- Short and long term goals in your sport:
- Are you currently studying, working or unemployed and what is your future plan?
- Do you have private health insurance, including physiotherapy cover?
- Athlete Biography: Intro/background of athlete, sporting events/history, major achievements and successes, etc:
- Have you contributed to your local community?
- Why do you deserve to be sponsored by My Physio?
- Any successful sponsorship relationship benefits both parties. What benefit do you think you can provide My Physio? e.g. social media, advertising, endorsements, recommendations/referrals, etc.
- Please feel free to include any other information you feel is relevant. For example, a short personal reference from your coach.